Trainee Client Services Administrator
As institutional investors and fund managers increasingly choose alternative asset classes, our position as a global leader allows TMF to provide a complete suite of services to institutional investors, private equity fund managers and real estate fund managers. We offer deep, product-specific expertise and flexible, innovative solutions for alternative investments, including fund accounting, fund administration, corporate administration, risk and client compliance services.
The Trainee Client Services Administrator is responsible for supporting the Client Services Administrator in the delivery of all company secretarial, payment processing, onboarding and other administrative tasks within the client services team.
- undertaking all assigned administrative tasks for a portfolio of alternative investment fund structures and conducting full, detailed reviews of own work prior to submission for review by the Client Services Administrator
- maintaining pro-active communication to ensure that the Client Services Administrator is kept appraised of the status of all deliverables
- working closely with counterparts on other teams to ensure seamless and coordinated service delivery
- maintaining files in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- drafting minutes, preparing board packs and making other corporate filings
- preparation of payment packs for approval by the authorised signatories
- proactively look to develop own skills within the wider business and assisting other teams
- in addition to the duties listed above, the Assistant Client Services Administrator may be requested to perform any other ad hoc duties or projects as requested by the Client Services Administrator
Key knowledge and experience:
- Have completed A Levels or international equivalent
- This role is open to school leavers and as such has no minimum experience requirements
- Have commenced or intends to commence study towards the completion of a professional qualification e.g. ICSA
- Ability to plan and organise oneself to meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and work within a team under the guidance of a manager/mentor
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/519568.
« Return to Adverts