Senior Administrator / Assistant Manager
To provide support to the administration team in all tasks delegated.
To safeguard customer relations by ensuring that work is undertaken efficiently and effectively.
- Create and maintain an effective working relationship with the person or person to whom he/she reports
- Undertake his/her duties in a professional manner
- Undertake day to day responsibility for staff reporting to him/her
- Train junior staff reporting to him/her
- Work together with colleagues to create a supportive team environment
- Promote and support the goals of the Company
The Primary focus of the role will be:
- Client reporting
- Purchase / sale of investments
- Making calls and distributions
- Transfer / sale of units, shares and interests
- Payments and Foreign Exchange
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash Management
- Company secretarial
- Professional liaison
- KYC (Know your Client Due Diligence)
- TT transactions
- Respond to client queries
- Follow and complete checklists as and when carrying out work
- Completion of timesheets on a daily basis
Key Business Expertise:
- Has obtained a professional qualification ICSA or other similar level qualification, or has achieved part-qualified status.
- Supervisory experience.
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/517331.
« Return to Adverts