Funds Services, Senior Manager, CI
To provide support to the Directors on an ongoing basis to ensure the efficiency of the Company is maintained. To be proactive in the management of staff to ensure that they uphold the policies and procedures of the Company as a whole.
To safeguard customer relations by ensuring that work is undertaken efficiently and effectively on an ongoing basis.
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Review the client booking of time for the section on at least a weekly basis.
- Oversee fee collections for the section and identify any revenue opportunities should they arise.
- Monitor and control all incoming client communications to ensure that it is dealt with promptly by an appropriately skilled member of the team.
- Monitor output delivery of the team to ensure all relevant client documentation, reporting, audit co-ordination and metrics are completed appropriately and timely.
- Monitor and sign-off on processes carried out in accordance with the procedures and checklists, undertaking A signatory responsibilities for the Company.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients of the Company.
- If required assist with presentations for new business to potential clients and attend regular client service and Board meetings.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required.
- Act as the first point of escalation for clients to resolve any daily business issues.
- Oversight of team workloads to ensure all client deliverables are met on a timely basis.
- Attend regular client service calls to support team members.
- Attend client board meetings where required to support team members and represent the Administrator.
- Assist with new business proposals, reviews of client contractual arrangements and new business on-boarding activity.
- Ensure that the rules, regulations, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Regularly review procedures and if appropriate, recommend changes to the procedures in place to reflect any regulatory changes.
- Take responsibility and provide leadership for a team of people and supervise, monitor and provide ongoing feedback to individual staff within the team.
- Monitor the training and development requirements of team members, empowering staff to be self-sufficient.
- Arrange regular team meetings and when necessary, one-to-one meetings with team members to address any performance issues or resolve complex client issues with them.
- Ensure all work carried out by the team complies with the Funds documentation, the Companys policies and procedures and the ongoing regulatory requirements.
- To foster excellent client service with the team.
- Delegate and control workloads in the section to ensure deadlines are met and understood by staff members.
- Engender strong communication within the team and develop the teams interpersonal skills with colleagues, clients and business contacts.
- Undertake and assist the sections workloads as necessary and when required.
- Attend internal Company committees to represent the administration team where required.
- Provide assistance with the interview process of new recruits.
- Maintain fluent revenue/time recording, invoicing and collection processes.
- Meet the billing process targets that are set and monitor work in progress figures to ensure maximum recovery.
- Monitor debtors and take the necessary action to resolve any outstanding unpaid invoices.
- Co-ordination of activities undertaken by internal operations to ensure Calls, Distributions and Payments are processed in good order.
- Education and qualifications to at least A level standard.
- Previous management experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative department.
- A minimum overall length of service in Private Equity of not less than 7 years.
- A professional qualification ACCA/ACA or ICSA or other similar level qualifications is desirable.
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/521707.
« Return to Adverts