Trainee Administrator - Private Wealth Services
Full DescriptionOur Corporate and Fiduciary Services business, Ogier Global, has grown from strength to strength. Collaboration is key to how we work, and we are always looking for talented people who want a platform to build a career in a rewarding environment.
Our latest opportunity is for a trainee administrator within our Private Wealth Services team to join us at Ogier and be a part of our growing business.
Our Private Wealth service line supports our legal offering in key jurisdictions, handling demanding and complex transactions, whilst focusing on excellent client service. We work collaboratively with our global colleagues, providing a seamless service from an interactive, innovative workplace.
Responsibilities will include:
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Assisting with the formation and ongoing administration of a portfolio of companies, trusts and limited partnerships
- Preparing minutes, resolutions and correspondence, coordinating of the timely execution of documentation, attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines, maintaining statutory records
- Processing of bank payments, reconciliation of payment logs and approvals
- Production and circulation of invoices, fee collection and chasing debtors
- Ensuring client records are maintained accurately and with a high degree of integrity
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters and ensuring the clients are correctly invoiced
- Adhering to all applicable internal policies and procedures, including those related to the prevention of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing, the reporting of suspicious activity or transactions, client due diligence and record keeping
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required
- Highlighting any suggestions or innovative ideas to improve the efficiency of daily tasks, including those which will improve the overall client experience
- Driving personal development using all the resources available
We're looking for a proactive, focused and organised self-starter with a positive 'can do' attitude, motivated by the opportunity to work within our innovative and dynamic culture, whilst providing a fantastic client service.
You'll be tech savvy with excellent written and verbal communication skills, excited by the detail of the work and have the ability to deal with tasks independently.
Strong academic background and some previous relevant administration experience or enthusiasm to move into a corporate administration position would be advantageous.
Candidates should either be studying towards or keen to study towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP. We are committed to professional development, and this is a great opportunity to develop your career in an exciting, fast-growing and rewarding environment.About Ogier
Ogier provides legal advice on BVI, Cayman, Guernsey, Irish, Jersey and Luxembourg law. Our network of locations also includes Beijing, Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo. Legal services for the corporate and financial sectors form the core of our business, principally in the areas of banking and finance, corporate, investment funds, dispute resolution, private equity and private wealth. We also have strong practices in the areas of employee benefits and incentives, employment law, regulatory, restructuring and insolvency and property. Ogier's corporate administration business, Ogier Global, incorporates and administers a wide variety of vehicles including public and private companies, partnerships and trusts. Ogier is based in 13 jurisdictions including Beijing, BVI, Cayman Islands, Dubai, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Ireland, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo.
For more information please visit https://careers.ogier.com/en/postings/833f543a-6706-4036-9dd1-35ca787149c0.
« Return to Adverts