Working as part of the Sales & Marketing team, the postholder will drive forward our brand and success, with the support of specialist agencies to implement cross-channel campaigns across the island. They will work across all elements of the marketing mix, offering an exciting and challenging breadth and involvement in a dynamic and customer facing service industry.
The postholder will specialise in digital engagement ensuring our offerings are optimised to drive response and action from our marketing and communications activity. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for reviewing our performance and identifying how to best utilise our resources to ensure continued growth.
This is an opportunity to be part of an organisation which is going places where your contribution will have a real impact on our future evolution and success.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Working to and shaping our established marketing strategy in line with the overall strategy of the business ensuring there is a return on investment for the company by delivering qualified leads to the business.
- Establish medium to gain most impact and exposure to new and existing clients across the entire marketing mix with specialist agency and in-house support provided where necessary.
- In-depth daily internal liaison with the creative, production and operations cross functional 3rd party providers to ensure on-time, on brief and on budget delivery of the approved marketing communications programme.
- Review marketing performance of campaigns and identify best conduits that optimise awareness and return on investment, utilising sales management reports.
- Show commitment, dedication and contribute to our objective of growing the business and make it profitable.
- Update content on websites ensuring information and branding is consistent and current and rules of parity are being followed where required.
- Manage and oversee all social media aspects of the company’s web presence.
- Help implement site developments and introduce new ideas where necessary.
- Act as a brand custodian ensuring the marketing function maintains a consistent brand image ensuring products aligns with the ethos and service levels required are essential.
- Immerse themselves fully in the business to understand its offerings to understand our threats and opportunities.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing role with evidence of CPD.
- An analytical mind in addition to a creative approach.
- Able to think strategically and deliver campaign goals.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks, in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- IT proficiency with experience and understanding of web analytics.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and demonstrable evidence of working to tight deadlines.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence and persuade internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and uses own initiative but equally adaptable to work as part of a team.
- A proven track record of successful integrated campaign management.
- Marketing Degree or postgraduate professional marketing qualification (e.g. CIM, IDM)
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Knowledge, enthusiasm & passion for the technology industry.
How to apply
To apply for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit https://www.resolution-it.co.uk/careers.
« Return to Adverts