The primary focus of the role will be:
- Assist with the monitoring and control of all incoming communication to ensure that it is directed to an appropriately skilled member of the team.
- Oversee and control outgoing client communications to ensure correspondence, calculations and presentation of work is of a high standard at all times.
- Assist with the monitoring and sign-off on processes carried out in accordance with the procedures and checklists.
- Ensure all work complies with the Funds documentation, the Companys policies and procedures and any regulatory requirements.
- Ensure personal compliance with policies and regulations.
- Oversee and ensure that the rules, regulations and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Assist with the development and training of staff.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships between individual members of the team.
- Develop the capabilities of team members in order to facilitate motivation and empowerment.
- Assist with the delegation and control of workloads in the Section.
- Responsibility for client portfolios.
- Undertake and assist with the sections workloads as necessary and when required.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education and qualifications to at least A level standard.
- Previous financial statement preparation experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative area.
- A professional qualification ACCA/ACA or ICSA or other similar level qualification, or has achieved part-qualified status.
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/519678.
« Return to Adverts