Grant Thornton Channel Islands has promoted 15 staff across its Audit, Tax and Advisory service lines across the islands.
Among the 15 promotions, Tanya Scholtz, Liz Hawke, Andy Shaw and James Pirie were promoted to Associate Director.
As well as the promotions to Associate Director, there was numerous senior promotions in both Guernsey and Jersey:
· John Paul Conadera, Audit, Senior Manager, Guernsey
· Tapiwa Nyawo, Audit, Senior Manager, Jersey
· Reinmar Natividad, Audit, Manager, Guernsey
· Glaiza Zaraspe, Audit Manager, Guernsey
· Sergio Gouveia, Tax, Assistant Manager, Guernsey
· Rachel Kimber, Tax, Senior, Guernsey
· Daniel Hook, Tax, Senior Associate, Guernsey
· Samuel Hilton, Recovery & Reorganisation, Manager, Guernsey
· Leanne Bisson, Business Advisory, Manager, Guernsey
· Daniel Tostevin, Business Advisory, Assistant Manager, Guernsey
· Fiona Wrighton, Business Advisory, Payroll Assistant Manager, Jersey
Cyril Swale, Head of Grant Thornton’s Guernsey office said: "We firmly believe in developing our own home-grown talent which makes a major contribution to the continued success of our business.’’
Adam Budworth, Managing Director at Grant Thornton Channel Islands, also commented: “We are delighted to announce more promotions throughout our business these individuals are being recognised for their continued efforts and hard work, and on behalf of my fellow Directors I would like to congratulate them on their promotions.’’
Pictured: A selection of some who have recently been promoted including: Tanya Scholtz, Reinmar Natividad, John Paul Conadera, Daniel Hook, Leanne Bisson, Sergio Gouveia and Glaiza Zaraspe. Also pictured, is Head of Grant Thornton's Guernsey Office, Cyril Swale and Audit Directors, Wynand Pretorius and Michael Carpenter.
Once your comment has been submitted, it won’t appear immediately. There is no need to submit it more than once. Comments are published at the discretion of Bailiwick Publishing, and will include your username.
There are no comments for this article.