Vue Des Courtils
Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
This detached family home is situated in a peaceful lane just a short distance from the popular west coast, enjoying a lovely outlook over neighbouring fields.
Having been well maintained in recent years, the property is well presented throughout, with accommodation currently offering entrance hallway, sitting room with working stove, modern open plan kitchen/diner/sunroom, two bedrooms, a study and two bathrooms on the ground floor. While occupying the first floor are two good sized attic rooms (previously utilised as a bedroom and dressing/play room) along with a storage room.
To the rear the property has the excellent benefit of both a single and double garage, along with a greenhouse in a good size rear garden. Furthermore the property has ample parking for multiple vehicles.
* Detached family home offering good size accommodation throughout
* Benefit of a single garage, double garage and greenhouse
* Lovely rear gardens
* Ample parking for multiple vehicles
* Enjoying a peaceful outlook over neighbouring fields
* Vue Des Courtils is situated in a highly sought after position, in a peaceful lane just a short distance from the popular West coast including Vazon Bay, La Grande Mare Hotel, Spa and Golf Course, Crabby Jacks and Vistas Cafe. The Co-Op supermarket is also conveniently located close by.
* A regular bus route is available along La Houguette Road.
* The school catchment area for the property is Castel Primary and Les Beaucamps High School.
* Services and Notes Mains electricity and water. Cesspit drainage. Oil fired central heating. UPVC double glazing. We understand the property is of solid block construction, having been largely thermaboarded. TRP 268.
* Directions: Travelling down La Houguette Road, take the left hand turning on the bend in to Rue Des Bergers. The property is the first on the right after the fields. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 14 C4.
« Return to Adverts