Ville Au Roi
Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
This semi-detached property is offered to the market in need of complete renovation throughout, offering potential purchasers an excellent opportunity to create a lovely family home.
Currently the accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, sitting room and dining room, both with fireplaces, kitchen with pantry, rear porch with storage cupboard and cloakroom on the ground floor. While occupying the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and separate cloakroom.
To the rear of the property is a super, private garden. While to the front is ample parking, along with a double garage. Further on-street parking is available on the clos road.
* Good size home requiring renovation throughout
* Offering excellent potential for those looking for a home to put their own stamp on
* Benefitting from lovely, private rear gardens
* Parking for multiple vehicles along with a garage
* Situated in a popular residential area close to amenities
* The property is situated in a popular residential area on the outskirts of St Peter Port, remaining close to the amenities of the town centre.
* A regular bus route is available along Ville Au Roi or Ruettes Brayes.
* The school catchment area for the property is Vauvert Primary and La Mare De Carteret High School. The Islands Private Colleges are also all within close proximity.
* Services and Notes Mains electricity, water, gas (disconnected) and drainage. Some electric night storage heaters. We understand the property is of solid block construction. TRP 176.
* Directions: Please contact Savills (01481713463) for more information.
« Return to Adverts