|Location:||St Peter Port|
Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
This unique home is tucked away in a truly superb position in the heart of St Peter Port.
Enjoying privacy throughout, the property, which is thought to of been a watch tower originally, is split over three floors giving a great sense of space with ample reception space and three good size bedrooms. Sunrise Cottage enjoys simply stunning sea views over St Peter Port harbour, to neighbouring Islands and beyond.
Externally, the property boasts a private garden space including a patio area, rarely found in such a central location and planning permission has recently been granted to allow the creation of parking accessed via Berthelot Street.
With the above and more to offer, this property is truly one that must be seen to be fully appreciate. Early viewing is highly recommended.
* Unique home tucked away in the heart of St Peter Port
* Good size accommodation split over three floors
* Enjoying stunning sea views out to neighbouring Islands
* Fantastic private garden space
* Planning permission to create parking
* Sunrise Cottage is situated in the heart of St Peter Port, with restaurants, cafes, bars, shops and supermarkets all on it's doorstep. The property is also situated just a stone's throw from the East coast and St Peter Port marinas.
* A regular bus route is available from The Quay, the main bus terminus is also within close proximity.
* The school catchment area for the property is Vauvert Primary and La Mare De Carteret High School.
* Services and Notes Mains electricity, water, gas and drainage. Gas fired central heating. UPVC double and wooden single glazing. We understand the property is of traditional construction. TRP 158. Please note the wall on Berthelot Street is Listed, however planning permission to allow the creation of parking has already been granted.
* Directions: Travelling up Berthelot Street from the High Street, the property is situated approximately half way up on the left hand side. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 25 G1.
« Return to Adverts