Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
A remarkable family home situated on high ground and standing back from the island's west coast - well placed to take full advantage of both stunning sunsets and far reaching views over Perelle Bay.
Substantially built and carefully fitted out to a high specification, this spacious property is immaculately presented and offers almost unlimited, well proportioned accommodation which includes a full health and hospitality suite, a large swim spa and guest rooms.
Sitting in rural surroundings, the house is complimented by beautiful and well tended gardens with numerous viewpoints and an outdoor pool area.
* Substantial luxury home
* Sea and coastal views
* Extensive accommodation, excellently presented
* High specification and finishes
* Indoor and outdoor pools
* A residential property categorised as Part A on Guernsey's Open Market Housing Register and available for occupation by those holding a British or European Economic Area passport.
* Services and Notes Mains water and electricity. Cesspool drainage.
* All fitted carpets, curtains and blinds as hung, and fitted light fittings. Appliances include; Britannia seven burner gas cooker with two electric ovens, Neff dishwasher, Neff fridge, Neff Microwave, Hotpoint washing machine, Hotpoint tumble dryer.
* Directions: The property is situated on the right hand side about halfway down from the junction with the Frie Baton. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 21 E1.
« Return to Adverts