Les Courtes De Haut
Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
A superb, fully modernised property standing in an elevated position with views over its own land and out to sea. Situated in the quiet lanes close to Beaucette Marina, this extended family home enjoys a secluded and sought after setting that benefits from both rural and coastal outlooks.
The current owner has undertaken considerable works to the original structure over the last two years and has incorporated enhanced accommodation, all new fixtures and fittings, new services, a lift and an indoor pool with swim jets. With a ground floor bedroom suite and good circulation space, the property offers excellent scope for those with impaired movement.
In addition, the grounds are extensive, amounting to just under three acres of enclosed fields and fenced parkland gardens. An attractive beach lies at the end of the lane with beautiful views across to neighbouring islands and access to coastal dog walks.
* Situated in an elevated position enjoying views over its own land and out to sea
* Fully modernised and enhanced by the current owners
* Extensive grounds of just under three acres
* Features including a lift and indoor pool with swim jets
* Excellent circulation space ideal for those with impaired movement
* A residential property categorised as Part A on Guernsey's Open Market Housing Register and available for occupation by those holding a British or European Economic Area passport.
* Services and Notes Mains electricity and water. The sale includes the fitted fittings, the fitted carpets and floor coverings, the curtains and blinds as hung, the fitted light fittings, the fitted appliances and pool equipment. A full inventory of inclusions will be prepared at the time of sale.
* Directions: From the Grande Rue, take the right hand turning into King's Road, onto Dehus Lane and take the right hand turn to La Miellette. The driveway entrance is the fourth on the left hand side. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 7 H3. GPS: Latitude: 49.499343 Longitude: -2.505848
« Return to Adverts