Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
This lovely, detached bungalow is offered to the market in move-in condition throughout, having been well maintained in recent years.
Offering good size accommodation throughout, the property currently comprises an entrance hallway, sitting room, modern fully fitted kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property further benefits from wrap around gardens, enjoying a good level of privacy. While to the front there is ample parking for multiple vehicles, in addition to a single garage.
Overall a superb low maintenance home, early viewing is highly recommended.
* Lovely detached bungalow offering well presented accommodation throughout
* Wrap around gardens enjoying a good level of privacy
* Parking for multiple vehicles in addition to a single garage
* Situated on a quiet clos near to the west coast
* A super, low maintenance home
* Le Mourette is situated on a quiet clos, just a short distance from the popular west coast, with beaches, kiosks and the amenities of Cobo Village all within close proximity.
* A regular bus route is available along Port Soif Lane.
* The school catchment area for the property is La Mare De Carteret Primary and High School.
* Services and Notes Mains electricity, water, gas and drainage. Gas fired central heating. UPVC double glazing. We understand the property is of cavity construction. TRP 131.
* Directions: Travelling along Port Soif Lane from Portinfer coast road, take the second left in to Port Soif Clos, at the back of the clos veer left and the property is on the right hand side. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 8 C2.
« Return to Adverts