La Petite Maison
Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
A modern end of terrace bungalow, forming part of a small clos of similar properties, and within close proximity to Cobo village and beach.
Tastefully renovated by the current owners, the accommodation comprises an open plan kitchen/living room, double bedroom and shower room.
To the rear of the house is a lovely decked area and shed. Technically this land is not solely owned by this property, but the convention is that they have sole use. La Petite Maison further benefits from it's own parking space.
With beautiful sea views from the comfort of your home, this property would make an ideal first time buy, buy-to-let investment, or a low maintenance downsize.
* Modern end of terrace bungalow
* Tastefully renovated by the current owners
* Owned parking space
* Stunning Sea Views
* Situated in an elevated position above Cobo Bay and Village amenities
* La Petite Maison forms part of a development of similar properties situated in a quiet, elevated position above Cobo Bay. The property is just a short distance away from Cobo Village amenities including the popular Rockmount bar and restaurant, La Reunion, Cobo Bay Hotel, supermarket, shops and pharmacy. Both Sausmarez Park and lovely West coast beaches are close by.
* A regular bus route is available nearby from Rue de Bouverie or Route de Carteret.
* The school catchment area for the property is La Mare De Carteret Primary and High School.
* Services and Notes Mains electricity, water, gas and drainage. Gas fired central heating. UPVC double glazing. We understand the property is of block construction, but has been thermaboarded, rewired and replumbed. TRP 52.
* Directions: Travelling up La Ruette de la Tour from Rue De Bouverie, take the third lane on the right hand side in to Tropicana Bungalows and the property is the first on the left. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 8 B4.
« Return to Adverts