Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
Kinallen Cottage is a lovely detached home, situated in a quiet lane enjoying a superb rural outlook.
Positioned on an excellent size plot, the property benefits from lovely West facing rear gardens along with several outbuildings including workshops, garages and stores, in addition to ample parking for multiple vehicles.
Internally, the property offers well presented accommodation with ample reception space, three double bedrooms and two bathrooms. A particular feature of Kinallen Cottage is the first floor sitting room, with double doors out on to a balcony enjoying un-interrupted rural views over neighbouring fields.
Furthermore the property offers a potential purchase the scope to extend if desired, subject to the relevant planning permissions. This home is truly one that must be viewed to fully appreciate all that it has to offer.
* Detached home offering well presented accommodation throughout
* First floor sitting room with doors to a balcony with a lovely rural outlook
* Situated on an excellent size plot with private gardens
* Several outbuildings including workshops, garages and stores along with ample parking
* Scope to extend if desired subject to the relevant planning permissions
* Kinallen Cottage is situated in a peaceful, rural location in the heart of St Andrews down a quiet one way road. The property enjoys a lovely outlook over neighbouring fields while remaining close to local amenities.
* A regular bus route is available along Route de St Andre.
* The school catchment area for the property is St Martins Primary and Les Beaucamps High School.
* Services and Notes Mains water and electricity. UPVC double glazing. Cesspit drainage. TRP 347.
* Directions: Travelling down Rue Des Pointes from Route De La Croix Au Bailiff, the property is approximately half way down on the right hand side. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 24 A2.
« Return to Adverts