Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
A high specification, low energy passive house, providing high level comfort & well being. Meticulously created from a concept by renowned German architect Peter Huf, the stylish layout meets the growing demand for exceptional living spaces.
Entering the property on the upper ground floor you are met by the bright and welcoming open plan living areas with double height floor to ceiling glazing. The H-shaped floor plan is made up of a central dining area with two living areas on either side also giving access to the wraparound west and south-facing terraces overlooking the garden and orchard. The stunning kitchen benefits from Silestone work surfaces and a full suite of Miele appliances.
Adjacent to the entrance hall is a guest bedroom suite (currently utilised as a study), cloak cupboard and washroom. The remaining four bedrooms are found on the lower ground floor along with a laundry room, wine cellar, airing cupboard and plant room. All bedrooms are en-suite and feature solid oak fitted wardrobes.
* Stylish executive house beautifully presented throughout
* Built to energy passive standards
* Situated on an elevated plot with stunning views over Vazon Bay
* Just a short distance from the popular West Coast
* Situated on a plot of just under under one acre
* Located in the sought-after parish of Castel, near the rural village of Kings Mills, Guennola benefits from elevated 180 degree West coast views and day-long sunshine. Breath-taking sunsets over Vazon Bay can be enjoyed on summer evenings from the various terraces and the beach is just a short distance away.
* The school catchment area for the property is Castel Primary and Les Beaucamp High School.
* Services and Notes Mains water, electricity and drainage. Air source heat pump powered underfloor heating and an MVHR air recirculation system runs throughout the house. Superior Pilkington Insulight glazing protects against solar gain and motorised windows create optimal cross-ventilation for year round comfort. Flexidim LED lighting throughout with a central single off switch upon exiting the home.
* Directions: Travelling West along Les Eturs the property is found on the corner of Les Eturs and Rue de la Porte. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 14 D4.
« Return to Adverts