Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
An exceptionally attractive period house set amidst ornamental and landscaped gardens at the top of a rising driveway above Foulon Valley. From its hilltop position within the rural outskirts of St Peter Port, the property enjoys a south-facing outlook over wooded slopes and surrounding countryside.
A home of character and charm, a large part of the property has been refurbished by an interior designer and given a contemporary twist that is very much in keeping with today's style. However, there are still areas of the house that require similar finishing off and this provides an opportunity for the purchaser to have their say in terms of finalising the layout of the accommodation and its finishes.
The gardens themselves offer terrific potential; including sloping lawns, wooded walks, a pergola, a greenhouse and al fresco entertaining areas.
* Attractive family home
* Beautiful rural surroundings
* Western outskirts of St Peter Port
* Ornamental landscaped gardens
* Part finished with contemporary interior
* Further potential
* A residential property categorised as Part A on Guernsey's Open Market Housing Register and available for occupation by those holding a British or European Economic Area passport.
* Services and Notes Mains water, electricity and drainage. UPVC Double Glazing and oil fired central heating. The refurbished part also includes part underfloor heating, a Sonos sound system and Lutron lighting.
* The sale is to include the fitted furniture, the fitted carpets and floor coverings, the curtains and blinds as hung, the fitted light fittings and the following Neff appliances in the utility: Electric Oven and Hob, Extractor, 'Fridge/Freezer, and Microwave. Other appliances include Capel Wine 'Fridge, Quooker Hot Tap, Insinkerator Waste Disposal, Miele Dishwasher and Dryer.
* Directions: Driving through Le Foulon from the Rohais, go past the Route Isabelle junction and look for a driveway on the right hand side just as the road starts to climb. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 16 C5.
« Return to Adverts