|Location:||St Peter Port|
Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
This lovely ground floor flat is presented to the market in move in condition throughout, making an ideal low maintenance home or buy-to-let investment.
Offering light and airy accommodation the property currently comprises an entrance hallway, good size living room, fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom and three piece bathroom.
The property has the unique benefit of a private, south facing rear garden, while good on-street parking can be found in the immediate surrounding area.
* Ideal low maintenance home or buy-to-let investment
* Well presented, light accommodation throughout
* Unique benefit of a private, south facing garden area
* Situated in a convenient central location close to St Peter Port town amenities
* Good long stay on-street parking in the immediate surrounding area
* 95 Victoria Road is situated in a fantastic central location near to the amenities of the town centre including restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets and shops.
* A regular bus route is available from The Grange.
* The school catchment area for the property is Vauvert Primary and La Mare De Carteret High School.
* Services and Notes Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas fired central heating. Single glazing wooden windows. The property is of traditional construction. TRP 69. Please note the property is within a Listed building.
* Directions: Travelling up Victoria Road, the property is located near to the top on the left hand side, approximately four properties after the exit from Mount Hermon. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 4 F8.
« Return to Adverts