Contree Des Clercs
|Location:||St Pierre du Bois|
Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
A rare property offering single level living within a significant landholding just inland from the island's glorious West Coast. Situated on rising ground, with elevated rural views and glimpses of the sea, this spacious bungalow has generous reception areas and a delightful kitchen/dining area overlooking its own gardens.
Approached via a quiet lane leading up a small valley, the driveway leads past garaging for five cars before terminating at a parking area beside the house and a large stone flagged terrace, which enjoys a sunny and open aspect and is accessed via bi-folding doors from the sitting room. A bedroom corridor leads off the main hallway and serves the master and guest bedroom suites, a home office, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
A garden room, with kitchenette, links to the guest bedroom and provides an opportunity to create a semi self-contained unit that would suit a dependent relative or, in present times, offer a perfect facility for self-isolation.
As well as a double garage, the property also features a substantial granite faced, triple bay barn offering parking for several more vehicles and an internal staircase leading up to a workshop or potential studio/office. There is also a large timber framed domestic greenhouse alongside a kitchen garden.
In addition to the formal planted gardens, Contree des Clercs includes a number of fields, with independent vehicle access from the public roads, that have a combined area of some 19.25 acres.
* Situated in a quiet location in rural St. Pierre du Bois a short distance from Rocquaine Bay
* Generous accommodation in immaculate condition
* Expansive lawned gardens with sea views, including pond and greenhouse
* Garaging and workshop, with further parking for multiple vehicles
* Plot spans over 19 acres
* A residential property categorised as Part A on Guernsey's Open Market Housing Register and available for occupation by those holding a British or European Economic Area passport.
* The school catchment area for the property is La Houguette Primary and La Mare de Carteret High School.
* Services and Notes Mains water and electricity. Cesspit drainage. Part underfloor heating. UPVC double glazing. Borehole for garden irrigation. TRP 1176.
* Directions: Travelling West on Les Sages, continue on to Route de Coudre and take the first left on to Rue des Clercs. The property is situated on the left after the second right hand turn. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 26 C2.
« Return to Adverts