|Location:||St Peter Port|
|Sale Type:||Open Market|
Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
A substantial double fronted, listed, Regency Townhouse, with ground floor wings, built in 1830, with a large Palladian Pavilion standing in ornamental gardens enclosed by granite walls next to Cambridge Park and the local shop, within easy walking distance of the town centre, Candie Gardens, Beau Sejour leisure centre, marinas and schools.
The particular charm of Candie House lies in its spacious accommodation with immaculate period architectural detail combined with the presence of every modern service, all in pristine condition. It is situated in one of St Peter Ports best and quietest locations with distant sea views from upper floors. The property has its original two pairs of gates with a horseshoe in/out drive, front garden, ample off-street parking and an integral double garage. It has rear access to the walled garden from Cambridge Park via a private lane.
The accommodation includes Halls, Drawing Room, Library, Dining Room, TV Room, Kitchen & Breakfast Room, utility room, workroom, vault, 6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms 2 dressing rooms, a substantial Palladian Pavilion, Garden sheds and a double garage with loft above.
Virtual tour available upon request.
« Return to Adverts