Click a thumbnail to view fullscreen gallery
Situated in a quiet residential area, Astwood presents an excellent opportunity for potential purchasers to put their own stamp on a property in need of upgrading.
Offering well proportioned accommodation throughout, the ground floor currently comprises kitchen, dining room, cloak room and sitting room with sliding doors, and French windows opening out to a fully enclosed, south facing garden. While occupying the first floor are three bedrooms (one with dressing area) and a family bathroom.
With an allocated garage and visitor parking on site, early viewing is highly recommended.
* Three bedroom home offering good size accommodation throughout
* Situated in a quiet residential area on the outskirts of St Peter Port
* In need of upgrading throughout
* Single garage with further visitor parking available for the development
* Fully enclosed, low maintenance rear garden
* Astwood is situated in a convenient central location, in a quiet residential area on the outskirts of St Peter Port, remaining within close proximity of local amenities.
* A regular bus route is available along Collings Road.
* The school catchment area for the property is Amherst Primary and St Sampsons High School.
* Services and Notes Mains water, electricity and drainage. UPVC double glazing. The property is of cavity construction. TRP 133.
* Directions: Travelling along Collings Road from the traffic light junction, turn right in to Rue du Douit then right again in to the Water Lanes. Take the next left in to La Neuve Rue and Bermuda Court is on your left hand side. Astwood is the second on the left. Perry's Guide Map Reference: Page 16 D3.
« Return to Adverts