Temporary Fund Accountant
This highly numerical position will see you support the team during a busy period by carrying out routine day-to-day administration and accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Assist with all aspects day-to-day administration and accounting matters such as calls and distributions, quarterly valuations, monthly and quarterly investor reporting and annual financial statement preparation
- Bookkeep all day-to-day operations of a variety of fund structures
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Build relationships with key client contacts
- Maintain accurate records on eFront for all aspects of bookkeeping
- Assist and support the induction, integration and training of trainee staff
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of relevant experience, ideally in a Financial Services setting although transferrable skills from another industry will be considered
- Some technical financial services knowledge (to be supported by the Organizations Academy)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Very good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
Our client will provide the training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between their colleagues and clients is at the heart of what they do.
For more information please visit https://jobs.recruitly.io/widget/apply/shea31195584e73d440ea5c2c4e7dee7dc13.
« Return to Adverts