To provide support to the administration team in all tasks delegated.
To safeguard customer relations by ensuring that work is undertaken efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure all work carried out within the team complies with the Funds documentation, the Companys policies and procedures and any regulatory requirements
- Compliance with all policies and regulations
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Undertake internal signatory responsibilities for the Company and provide cover to other sections when required.
- Ensure that rules, regulations, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Assist with the development and training of staff.
- Undertake and assist with the sections workload as necessary and when required.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients of the Company.
Key Business Expertise:
- Previous experience of working in Private Equity
- Relevant experience in a supervisory role.
- Obtained a qualification relevant to the Company Secretarial / administration of PrivateEquity Funds as well as Trusts and Companies
- Recommended: ICSA Diploma in Offshore Finance Administration, Certificate in International Financial Administration (Formerly known as the Guernsey Certificate in Offshore Administration and prior to this as the Guernsey Trust and Company Administration Certificate)
- Willingness to study to gain a professional qualification
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/519677.
« Return to Adverts