Reporter: Bailiwick Express
Bailiwick Express is looking for a reporter in Guernsey, to work online, on radio and in print. We have grown one of the largest media brands in the Channel Islands and have big plans to take that growth to a whole new level in 2021.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a digitally-savvy journalist who is passionate about storytelling. It’s an exciting new opportunity to immerse yourself in your community and give them the news they want, when they want it, on platforms they trust.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- NCTJ qualification or experience working in a local newsroom.
- Great people skills and the ability to get on with a wide range of people in the community.
- The ability to write – and think – quickly under pressure.
- An adaptable writing style to produce everything from online news reports, to radio scripts, to print features.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team generating interesting and original stories.
- Social media skills, with an eye for news and trending topics.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A high level of organisation.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V. by 24 January 2021.
How to apply
To apply for this job please email email@example.com.
For more information please visit http://gsy.bailiwickexpress.com.
« Return to Adverts