Marketing Communications Executive
We're looking for someone keen to develop their communications skills in a professional services environment. Working with our skilled and experienced Marketing Communications team you'll support highly effective communications campaigns in support of Ogier’s brand and business plan.We're looking for a wordsmith who enjoys working with language to make a range of material targeted and accessible to our varied audiences. This role requires an enthusiastic and motivated individual capable of driving forward marketing initiatives, so as well as being creative you'll need to be organised and happy to manage a number of projects simultaneously.
- Working within Ogier's Marketing team on communications campaigns across all locations and service lines.
- Using all channels including advertising, media, collateral, briefings, newsletters, web, intranet and social media.
- Using data to build and refine marketing campaigns.
- Co-ordinating Ogier's marketing plans.
- Supporting Ogier people in their delivery of effective communication.
- Creating effective briefs and contributing to the effectiveness of agency relationships.
Skills Knowledge & Expertise
- Relevant marketing qualifications (eg CIM, CIPR) or studying towards qualification preferred.
- Background in marketing communications, media, digital or brand management.
- Experience in using content management systems, design and/or mailing software.
- Accurate proofing skills.
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to manage and deliver to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and support colleagues.
- Experience of working with agencies
For more information please visit https://ogier.pinpointhq.com/en/jobs/41120.
« Return to Adverts