Guernsey-based Non-Executive Director
Full DescriptionGuernsey-based non-executive director sought for the Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman (CIFO) starting January 2023.
Information pack with full details of this paid post, and how to apply, at www.ci-fo.org/careers/.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of the financial services sector in the Bailiwick of Guernsey and in Jersey
- Expertise and skills which will add value to the board as a team
- Evidence of their commitment to the values and objectives of CIFO
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Expert stakeholder management and governance experience
We have a strong commitment to diversity on our board. We aim to ensure that CIFO’s board is a diverse and balanced group of people in terms of gender, ethnicity, age, disability, experience, skills, track record and attitude and who all share a commitment to furthering CIFO’ mandate and ensuring its independence. We welcome applications that will achieve that aim.
Closing date for applications is 13 June 2022.
For more information please visit www.ci-fo.org/careers/..
« Return to Adverts