Fund Services, Assistant Manager, CI
To provide support to the Directors on an ongoing basis to ensure the efficiency of the Company is maintained. To be proactive in the management of staff to ensure that they uphold the policies and procedures of the Company as a whole. To safeguard customer relations by ensuring that work is undertaken efficiently and effectively on an ongoing basis.
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Assist with escalation for incoming work for clients to resolve any daily business issues.
- Oversight of team workloads to ensure all client deliverables are met on a timely basis.
- Attend regular client service calls to support team members.
- Attend client board meetings where required to support team members and represent the Administrator.
- Ensure that the rules, regulations, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Regularly review procedures and if appropriate, recommend changes to the procedures in place to reflect any regulatory changes.
- Take responsibility and provide assistance with leadership for a team of people and supervise, monitor and provide ongoing feedback to individual staff within the team.
- Monitor the training and development requirements of team members, empowering staff to be self-sufficient.
- Ensure all work carried out by the team complies with the Funds documentation, the Companys policies and procedures and the ongoing regulatory requirements.
- To foster excellent client service with the team.
- Delegate and control workloads in the section to ensure deadlines are met and understood by staff members.
- Engender strong communication within the team and develop the teams interpersonal skills with colleagues, clients and business contacts.
- Undertake and assist the sections workloads as necessary and when required.
- Maintain fluent revenue/time recording, invoicing and collection processes.
- Meet the billing process targets that are set and monitor work in progress figures to ensure maximum recovery.
- Monitor debtors and take the necessary action to resolve any outstanding unpaid invoices.
- Co-ordination of activities undertaken by internal operations to ensure Calls, Distributions and Payments are processed in good order.
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- Education and qualifications to at least A level standard.
- Previous management experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative department.
- A minimum overall length of service in Private Equity of not less than 7 years.
- A professional qualification ACCA/ACA or ICSA or other similar level qualifications (desirable).
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/529193.
« Return to Adverts