Assistant Commercial Underwriter
Full DescriptionIslands Insurance is one of the leading insurance brokers in the Channel Islands, serving a wide range of individual and corporate clients. Following continued growth and success of the business we wish to further strengthen our underwriting team and have a new position available within our Commercial Insurance Underwriting Team.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting the Commercial Insurance Underwriters to provide high quality service for underwriting referrals on complex or non-standard commercial risks from Islands brokers and their broker partners. To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
You should be keen to develop your career in a company that has a focus on professional excellence and high-quality service.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ensuring tasks are seen through to completion
- Good communication skills
- Working accurate with attention to detail
Skills and Experience for this role:
- Knowledge of the general insurance market
- A relevant professional qualification (or substantial progress towards this) would be desirable (e.g. Certificate in Insurance)
- Previous experience of operating in either a broker or insurer role would be advantageous
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, a state of the art working environment and all the rewards that come with working in a happy, modern, Team-based culture.Interested? Get in touch today at email@example.com for a confidential chat or visit our website for more information.
How to apply
To apply for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit https://www.islands.insure/about-us/work-for-us/assistant-commercial-underwriter/.
« Return to Adverts